Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Cuban Crisis Escalating | Armstrong Economics
    • ‘Confusing’: NATO allies sound out US on Trump’s troop moves
    • US deepens European uncertainty with deployment of 5,000 troops to Poland | NATO News
    • Two-time NASCAR champion Kyle Busch dies at 41
    • SCOTUS ruling allows lawsuits over property seized by Cuban government
    • Japan’s Citizenship Loophole Exploited | Armstrong Economics
    • From Japanese ramen to Thai sauces: Russia’s appetite for Asian food grows amid sanctions, pop culture
    • Knicks move two wins from the NBA Finals with 109-93 victory over the Cavs | Basketball News
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Pope Francis suffers ‘isolated’ breathing crisis in hospital, Vatican says
    Trending News

    Pope Francis suffers ‘isolated’ breathing crisis in hospital, Vatican says

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsMarch 1, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    VATICAN CITY: Pope Francis, who has been in hospital for simply over two weeks combating double pneumonia, had a peaceable evening and is resting, the Vatican mentioned on Saturday (Mar 1).

    After days of cautious optimism, the 88-year-old pontiff had a setback on Friday, struggling an “remoted respiratory disaster” that required non-invasive, mechanical air flow, the Vatican mentioned.

    The episode got here simply hours after a Vatican supply mentioned the 88-year-old pontiff’s situation was no longer considered critical, following a sequence of incremental enhancements.

    Francis, who has spent the previous two weeks at Rome’s Gemelli hospital, “introduced an remoted disaster of bronchospasm which … led to an episode of vomiting with inhalation and a sudden worsening of the respiratory image”, the Vatican mentioned in an announcement on Friday night.

    “The Holy Father promptly underwent broncho-aspiration and started non-invasive mechanical air flow, with a superb response on gasoline alternate,” it mentioned.

    Francis “remained alert and oriented always, cooperating with the therapeutic manoeuvres”, it added.

    His docs mentioned it might take the following 24 to 48 hours to see if this respiratory bother has worsened his situation or not, a Vatican supply mentioned.

    The pontiff, who’s “not out of hazard”, was utilizing an oxygen masks that covers his nostril and mouth however was “in good spirits”, the supply added.

    He additionally responded higher than others may need achieved in his situation, the supply mentioned.

    The pope was hospitalised on Feb14 for respiratory difficulties however his situation deteriorated into pneumonia in each lungs, sparking alarm.

    He suffered a respiratory assault on the weekend however since then appeared to have been getting barely higher, with the Vatican releasing extra optimistic medical updates.

    It has not but modified the pope’s prognosis of “reserved”, nonetheless, which implies docs is not going to predict adjustments in his well being.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleRussia-Ukraine war: List of key events – day 1,101 | Russia-Ukraine war News
    Next Article New Poll Finds Americans’ Trust in Media at Lowest Point in 50 Years | The Gateway Pundit
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    ‘Confusing’: NATO allies sound out US on Trump’s troop moves

    May 22, 2026
    Trending News

    From Japanese ramen to Thai sauces: Russia’s appetite for Asian food grows amid sanctions, pop culture

    May 22, 2026
    Trending News

    Oil prices gain as investors doubt breakthrough in US-Iran peace talks

    May 22, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Russia claims new gains; Zelenskyy says ‘committed’ to dialogue with US | Russia-Ukraine war News

    March 9, 2025

    Contributor: Trump’s weaponizing of ‘emergency’ label comes to a head

    November 6, 2025

    David Hogg’s PAC Accused of Spending Millions on Consultants While Candidates They Back Keep Coming Up Short | The Gateway Pundit

    October 3, 2025
    Our Picks

    Cuban Crisis Escalating | Armstrong Economics

    May 22, 2026

    ‘Confusing’: NATO allies sound out US on Trump’s troop moves

    May 22, 2026

    US deepens European uncertainty with deployment of 5,000 troops to Poland | NATO News

    May 22, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.