Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Japanese Are Feeling The Economy Collapse In Real-Time
    • Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel
    • The world cannot afford to fail women, children and adolescents | Health
    • The ‘World Series MVPs’ quiz
    • Letters to the Editor: Altadena has two Little Leagues, and both gave their families strength
    • Luigi Mangione state trial: Certain evidence suppressed, key evidence allowed
    • Which supermarkets are cheapest for branded foods? New survey reveals some surprising results
    • How Melbourne’s AI and Data Center Flywheel Is Accelerating Research Innovation
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Netanyahu says Israel will control Gaza as aid trucks prepare to enter
    Trending News

    Netanyahu says Israel will control Gaza as aid trucks prepare to enter

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsMay 19, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    JERUSALEM/CAIRO: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu mentioned on Monday (Could 19) Israel would management the entire of Gaza regardless of mounting worldwide stress that compelled it to lift a blockade on aid supplies which has left the enclave getting ready to famine.

    The Israeli navy, which introduced the beginning of a brand new operation on Friday, warned residents of the southern metropolis of Khan Younis on Monday to evacuate to the coast instantly because it ready “an unprecedented assault”.

    “There’s large combating occurring, intense and big, we’re going to management all elements of Gaza,” Netanyahu mentioned in a video message by which he pledged to realize “full victory” with each the discharge of the 58 hostages nonetheless held by Hamas in Gaza and the destruction of the Palestinian militant group.

    Even because the navy warned of the assault, Reuters reporters noticed assist vans heading in the direction of northern Gaza after Netanyahu was compelled to agree to permit a restricted quantity of assist into Gaza in response to international concern on the stories of famine.

    Netanyahu mentioned US senators he has recognized for years as supporters of Israel, “our greatest associates on the earth”, had been telling him the scenes of starvation had been draining important assist and bringing Israel near a “purple line, to some extent the place we would lose management”.

    “It’s for that cause, to be able to obtain victory, we now have to someway clear up the issue,” he mentioned, in a message apparently addressed to far-right hardliners in his authorities who’ve insisted assist be denied to Gaza to cease it reaching Hamas.

    In a single day, Israeli air strikes killed not less than 20 Palestinians, in response to native medics, because the navy mentioned it hit 160 targets throughout Gaza over the previous 24 hours, together with anti-tank positions, underground infrastructure and a weapons storage level.

    The Israeli navy mentioned forces engaged in a brand new marketing campaign dubbed “Operation Gideon’s Chariots” had been energetic throughout Gaza, searching for to eradicate Hamas’ navy and governing capabilities and convey again remaining hostages seized in October 2023.

    Netanyahu’s workplace introduced the easing of the help blockade, saying Israel would let in restricted quantities of meals into Gaza.

    Palestinian media mentioned 50 vans carrying flour, cooking oil and legumes can be allowed into the small coastal territory in a while Monday, whereas Israeli media mentioned 9 vans with child meals had been anticipated to enter in coming hours.

    Israel has confronted rising worldwide stress over the blockade on humanitarian deliveries it imposed in March, shortly earlier than breaking a two-month-old ceasefire, as aid agencies warn of famine within the enclave of two.3 million individuals.

    Nahed Shheibar, proprietor of a transport firm concerned in assist distribution, urged Gazans to not intercept or loot the vans.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleLithuania files case against Belarus at ICJ over alleged people smuggling | European Union News
    Next Article Doctors Throw Cold Water On Biden Statement That Doctors Only Found Metastatic Prostate Cancer Last Week
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel

    May 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Oil stocks declining ‘very fast’, IEA chief warns

    May 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Ukraine drones kill four in Russia, Moscow faces biggest attack in over a year

    May 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Padres have unexpected option to boost their outfield

    December 28, 2025

    North Carolina eyeing immediate results with $50M investment in Malone

    April 7, 2026

    The Winter Olympics should be the least of our climate change concerns

    February 12, 2026
    Our Picks

    Japanese Are Feeling The Economy Collapse In Real-Time

    May 18, 2026

    Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel

    May 18, 2026

    The world cannot afford to fail women, children and adolescents | Health

    May 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.