Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • The Majority Must Be Wrong
    • Parents of Students Killed in Minneapolis Church Shooting Share Emotional Pleas
    • EU urges US to reconsider UN summit visa denial for Palestinians
    • ‘We are on the streets’: Palestinians flee Israel’s assault on Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    • Dennis Schroder says he received racial abuse during EuroBasket game
    • Famed Tennessee sheriff who inspired Hollywood movie ‘Walking Tall’ implicated in wife’s murder
    • Hegseth Announces Chinese Nationals No Longer Service Pentagon’s Cloud Systems
    • Prime minister of Yemen’s Houthi government killed in Israeli strike
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Latest News»Iran’s Pezeshkian expresses ‘regret’ to the emir of Qatar | Israel-Iran conflict News
    Latest News

    Iran’s Pezeshkian expresses ‘regret’ to the emir of Qatar | Israel-Iran conflict News

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJune 24, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Iranian president says neither Qatar nor its individuals had been targets of assault on US base within the gas-rich Gulf nation.

    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has expressed his “remorse” to Qatar’s Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani over Tehran’s missile assault on a US base on Monday.

    In a telephone name on Tuesday with the emir, Pezeshkian famous that neither Qatar nor its inhabitants had been the goal of the assault on the Al Udeid Air Base, america base in Qatar, and that it did “not symbolize a menace” to the Gulf nation, the Diwan (emir’s workplace) mentioned in a press release.

    “[Pezeshkian] pressured that the State of Qatar will stay a neighbouring, Muslim, and sisterly state, and expressed his hope that relations between the 2 nations will at all times be based mostly on the ideas of respect for the sovereignty of states and good neighbourliness,” the assertion mentioned.

    Iran launched 19 missiles on the US base, which is the biggest within the Center East, with Qatari defence forces intercepting 18 of them, in keeping with officers from the Ministry of Inside. Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) mentioned it had launched this “highly effective and devastating missile assault” in response to the “blatant navy aggression” by the US on Iran’s nuclear services on Sunday.

    سمو الأمير المفدى يتلقى اتصالاً هاتفياً من فخامة الرئيس الدكتور مسعود بزشكيان رئيس الجمهورية الإسلامية الإيرانية. https://t.co/xrn7hpCfPR

    — الديوان الأميري (@AmiriDiwan) June 24, 2025

    Translation: His Highness the Emir receives a telephone name from His Excellency Dr. Masoud Pezeshkian, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

    In the course of the Iranian assault, a collection of flares and loud explosions had been noticed in Qatar’s capital, Doha, in addition to different areas of the nation. Qatari officers confirmed that the airbase was evacuated earlier than the assault.

    In line with the Diwan, the emir “reiterated Qatar’s sturdy condemnation” of the assault, contemplating it a “flagrant violation of its sovereignty and airspace”.

    “His Highness the Emir additionally expressed that this violation is totally inconsistent with the precept of fine neighbourliness and the shut relations between the 2 nations, particularly since Qatar has at all times been an advocate of dialogue with Iran and has made strenuous diplomatic efforts on this regard,” the assertion added.

    Iran and Qatar have lengthy loved fraternal relations, and the Qatari authorities has condemned each the Israeli and US assaults on Iran. However Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani spoke at a information convention on Tuesday of a “scar” to relations between Doha and Tehran that would wish time to heal.

    Earlier on Tuesday, Qatar’s Overseas Ministry mentioned it despatched a letter to United Nations Secretary-Basic Antonio Guterres and the UN Safety Council, denouncing the IRGC’s “extraordinarily harmful escalation” and saying the assault posed a “direct menace to regional peace and safety”.

    The tit-for-tat assaults between the US and Iran come amidst the battle between Israel and Iran, which started on June 13, after the Israeli military struck a number of targets inside Iran.

    Hours after the assault on the Al Udeid Air Base, US President Donald Trump introduced late on Monday that Israel and Iran had agreed to a ceasefire. Nonetheless, each nations have accused one another of violating the truce.





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleReport expands on Rodgers, Wilson conflict during 2024 season
    Next Article Tired, anxious: Travellers to Singapore among thousands stranded in Doha airport amid Israel-Iran conflict
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Latest News

    ‘We are on the streets’: Palestinians flee Israel’s assault on Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    August 30, 2025
    Latest News

    ‘Right to know’: Advocates renew calls for justice for Syria’s disappeared | Syria’s War News

    August 30, 2025
    Latest News

    Yemen’s Houthis confirm Israeli airstrike killed the group’s prime minister | Houthis News

    August 30, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Suspect still at large after shooting Minnesota lawmakers while posing as officer

    June 16, 2025

    The ’45 home runs, 100 RBI MLB seasons since 2003′ quiz

    April 3, 2025

    Robot Videos: Humanoid Robot Boxing, Rodney Brooks, and More

    April 18, 2025
    Our Picks

    The Majority Must Be Wrong

    August 30, 2025

    Parents of Students Killed in Minneapolis Church Shooting Share Emotional Pleas

    August 30, 2025

    EU urges US to reconsider UN summit visa denial for Palestinians

    August 30, 2025
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.