Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Man dies after shark attack at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
    • Gunman shot dead by Secret Service agents near White House: What we know | News
    • Patrick Corbin has best performance of season vs. Pirates
    • PETER NAVARRO: Powell and his Fed allies could box in Warsh and hammer growth
    • Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’, dispute over Strait of Hormuz reopening
    • ‘Want equal respect’: Pakistan’s females galloping to glory in tent pegging | Women News
    • Angel Reese finally reveals why she wanted to play for the Dream
    • NATO allies bewildered by Trump’s about face on US troop moves in Europe
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Hamas accuses Israel of ceasefire breaches ahead of next hostage-for-prisoner exchange
    Trending News

    Hamas accuses Israel of ceasefire breaches ahead of next hostage-for-prisoner exchange

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsFebruary 7, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Up to now, 13 Israeli hostages of the 33 kids, girls and older males set to be launched within the first, 42-day part of the settlement have come residence and a whole lot of Palestinian prisoners and detainees have been released in exchange. 5 Thai hostages have additionally been returned.

    Work on the second stage of the multi-phase settlement, geared toward securing the discharge of round 60 male hostages and the withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza, has begun and an Israeli negotiating workforce was anticipated to fly on Saturday to Doha, Israeli media reported on Friday.

    Nevertheless the accusations levelled by Hamas in opposition to Israel confirmed how little belief there was between the 2 sides following greater than 15 months of the bloodiest episode within the decades-long battle.

    The Israeli navy stated on Friday that commanders had been conducting situational assessments forward of the following part of the settlement presently being mentioned, with troops deployed at varied factors across the Gaza Strip.

    “CLEAR MANIPULATION”

    Hamas stated solely 8,500 vehicles out of the 12,000 that ought to have arrived to this point had entered the Gaza Strip, most containing meals and secondary items together with chips and chocolate as a substitute of different pressing wants.

    “This demonstrates clear manipulation of aid and shelter priorities,” it stated.

    As well as, solely 10 per cent of the 200,000 tents and 60,000 caravans wanted to supply shelter had arrived, it stated, leaving a whole lot of 1000’s in harsh winter climate.

    Lastly, heavy equipment wanted to clear tens of millions of tonnes of rubble and get well the 1000’s of our bodies considered buried had not arrived.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleWorld leader react to Trump sanctions on International Criminal Court | ICC News
    Next Article Insurrection? AOC Tells Illegal Aliens How to ‘Resist’ ICE Deportation Efforts
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Man dies after shark attack at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’, dispute over Strait of Hormuz reopening

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    Commentary: Soaring World Cup ticket prices could bring in US$15b for FIFA, but where will the money go?

    May 24, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Nepal’s girls face new child marriage fears amid debate to change law | Gender Equity News

    April 1, 2025

    Prosecutors launch probe into Argentina couple over Nazi-looted painting | Crime News

    September 5, 2025

    ‘We’re not pirates’, say hijackers who seized Chinese ship off Somali coast | Crime News

    January 15, 2025
    Our Picks

    Man dies after shark attack at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef

    May 24, 2026

    Gunman shot dead by Secret Service agents near White House: What we know | News

    May 24, 2026

    Patrick Corbin has best performance of season vs. Pirates

    May 24, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.