Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Six key questions raised by Harry and Meghan’s return to the UK
    • UAE Trade Ban On Iran
    • Police Investigate Death of Actress Hayden Panettiere
    • South Korea estimates North Korea has up to 120 nuclear warheads, far above Trump’s figure
    • Who was Hind Rajab and why is Israel investigating her killing? | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    • Alvin Kamara injury update provides both good and bad news for Saints
    • Letters: Hayden Panettiere helped break stigma for abuse survivors
    • Hearing on Karmelo Anthony’s bid for new trial in track meet stabbing set for Thursday
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Evidence shows Jeju Air pilots shut off less-damaged engine before crash, source says
    Trending News

    Evidence shows Jeju Air pilots shut off less-damaged engine before crash, source says

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJuly 21, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    South Korea’s Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board (ARAIB), which is main the investigation, didn’t reply instantly to a request for remark.

    Boeing referred questions concerning the crash to ARAIB. Engine maker CFM Worldwide, a three way partnership between GE and France’s Safran, didn’t instantly reply to a request for remark.

    Jeju Air mentioned it was actively cooperating with the ARAIB’s investigation and awaiting the official announcement of the outcomes.

    Most air crashes are brought on by a number of elements, and underneath worldwide guidelines, a ultimate report is predicted inside a 12 months of an accident.

    A preliminary report launched in January mentioned duck remains were found in both engines of the Jeju Air aircraft after the flight from Bangkok crashed at Muan Airport, however didn’t give particulars concerning the extent of stays or harm present in every engine.

    OBJECTIONS FROM VICTIMS’ FAMILIES

    South Korea’s investigation physique on Saturday cancelled a deliberate launch to media of an replace on what is understood up to now concerning the engines.

    Households of the crash victims had been briefed on the report forward of its deliberate launch, however objected to its publication, saying that it appeared to apportion blame to the pilots with out exploring different contributing elements, legal professionals representing the households mentioned.

    The Jeju Air flight overshot Muan Airport’s runway because it made an emergency stomach touchdown and crashed into an embankment containing navigation gear, resulting in a fireplace and partial explosion.

    Representatives of victims’ households and the Jeju Air pilots’ union mentioned over the weekend that the investigation must also focus on the embankment, which aviation specialists have mentioned doubtless contributed to the excessive demise toll.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleKenya activist gets bail after arrest over illegal possession of ammunition | Human Rights News
    Next Article Newsweek Declares Trump ‘Most Successful President After Six Months’ Since Franklin D. Roosevelt | The Gateway Pundit
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    South Korea estimates North Korea has up to 120 nuclear warheads, far above Trump’s figure

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    UK faces climate rethink after summer of extreme heat and drought

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Australia races to shield little penguins from H5N1 bird flu

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Blue Origin mission with all-female crew, including Katy Perry, completes space trip

    April 14, 2025

    BREAKING: Appeals Court Rules Against Newsom, Indefinitely Blocks Clinton Judge’s Restraining Order, Allowing Trump to Keep National Guard Deployed – Trump Celebrates Win! | The Gateway Pundit

    June 20, 2025

    Aibos in Hospitals, Chinese New Year Robots, and More

    February 10, 2025
    Our Picks

    Six key questions raised by Harry and Meghan’s return to the UK

    August 20, 2026

    UAE Trade Ban On Iran

    August 20, 2026

    Police Investigate Death of Actress Hayden Panettiere

    August 20, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.