Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Commentary: Soaring World Cup ticket prices could bring in US$15b for FIFA, but where will the money go?
    • Trump says Iran agreement ‘largely negotiated’, awaiting finalisation | News
    • Winners, losers from Saturday’s NHL playoffs: Hurricanes get even
    • Trump administration issues directive requiring green card applicants to apply outside the US
    • Suspect ‘down’ after shooting at officers near White House, official says
    • US police responding to dozens of shots fired near the White House | News
    • Pelicans’ Mosley gets first win by luring Shammgod to New Orleans
    • Secret Service, FBI respond to reports of ‘shots fired’ near White House
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Duterte confident has ‘no case’ to answer at ICC: daughter
    Trending News

    Duterte confident has ‘no case’ to answer at ICC: daughter

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsMarch 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    “He is getting rice. That is what we requested for and it is cooked completely. Right in line with Filipino style,” stated Sara Duterte.

    He was asking for his private garments and a provide of weight loss plan cola, she stated.

    Sara Duterte had earlier Sunday addressed a crowd of a number of thousand gathered in spring sunshine on the Malieveld in The Hague.

    Supporters shouted “convey him house”, with pro-Duterte demonstrators believing the previous president was “kidnapped” to face the ICC.

    His lawyer Salvador Medialdea informed the court docket on March 14 his consumer had been “kidnapped from his nation”.

    “He was summarily transported to The Hague. To attorneys it is extrajudicial rendition. For much less authorized minds, it is pure and easy kidnapping,” stated Medialdea.

    Within the ICC chief prosecutor’s software for his arrest, he stated Duterte’s alleged crimes have been “a part of a widespread and systematic assault directed in opposition to the civilian inhabitants within the Philippines”.

    “Probably tens of hundreds of killings have been perpetrated,” the prosecutor alleged of the marketing campaign that focused largely poor males, usually with out proof they have been linked to medication.

    Victims’ households have welcomed the ICC proceedings as an opportunity for justice, whereas Duterte supporters consider he was despatched to The Hague amid a spectacular fall-out with the ruling Marcos household.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleIsraeli cabinet casts no-confidence vote against attorney general | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Next Article U.S. Customs and Border Protection Restricts Canadian Access to Vermont-Quebec Border Library | The Gateway Pundit
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Commentary: Soaring World Cup ticket prices could bring in US$15b for FIFA, but where will the money go?

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    Suspect ‘down’ after shooting at officers near White House, official says

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    US and Iran report progress on talks ending war, looking to next few days

    May 23, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Australia, PNG delay defence pact as China’s rise in Pacific region looms | Politics News

    September 17, 2025

    World’s largest EV battery maker CATL to raise at least $4bn

    May 12, 2025

    Mahmoud Khalil to appeal US deportation case to Supreme Court | Donald Trump News

    May 23, 2026
    Our Picks

    Commentary: Soaring World Cup ticket prices could bring in US$15b for FIFA, but where will the money go?

    May 24, 2026

    Trump says Iran agreement ‘largely negotiated’, awaiting finalisation | News

    May 24, 2026

    Winners, losers from Saturday’s NHL playoffs: Hurricanes get even

    May 24, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.