Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • When The Rule Of Law Fails This Is A Warning Of End Of A Government
    • Legendary Drummer’s Historic First Concert Remembered
    • Trump posts map showing Strait of Hormuz as US territory
    • Iran clubs face Qatar and UAE sides at neutral venues in Champions League | Football News
    • Update on contract situation involving Penguins’ Crosby emerges
    • Letters to the Editor: Everyone should make time to enjoy nature with their loved ones
    • Ukraine launches 637 drones toward Moscow, mayor says, with Wildberries facility hit
    • OpenAI launches ChatGPT for Teens with new safety features
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Claims that BBC misled viewers with Trump edit ‘incredibly serious’, UK minister says
    Trending News

    Claims that BBC misled viewers with Trump edit ‘incredibly serious’, UK minister says

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsNovember 9, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    LONDON: A UK authorities minister on Sunday (Nov 9) described as “extremely critical” allegations over the best way the BBC edited clips of US President Donald Trump in a flagship documentary programme.

    The feedback by Tradition, Media and Sport Minister Lisa Nandy got here because the broadcaster mentioned its chair Samir Shah would supply a proof to a parliamentary committee on Monday.

    Media shops, together with the BBC, reported on Sunday that the response was anticipated to incorporate an apology.

    The issues regard clips spliced collectively from sections of the US president’s speech on Jan 6, 2021 that made it seem he instructed supporters he was going to stroll to the US Capitol with them and “combat like hell”.

    Within the undoctored clip, nonetheless, the president urged the viewers to stroll with him “and we will cheer on our courageous senators and congressmen and girls”.

    On the time, Trump was nonetheless disputing President Joe Biden’s election victory, within the vote which noticed him ousted after his first time period in workplace.

    “The BBC chairman will present a full response to the Tradition, Media and Sport Committee on Monday,” a BBC spokesperson mentioned.

    The edit was included in a documentary entitled “Trump: A Second Probability?”, which was broadcast by the BBC the week earlier than final yr’s US election.

    “BIAS” ALLEGATION

    Nandy mentioned the Trump edit was one among a variety of issues about editorial requirements on the BBC.

    “It is not simply concerning the Panorama programme, though that’s extremely critical, there are a sequence of very critical allegations made, probably the most critical of which is that there’s systemic bias in the best way that tough points are reported on the BBC,” she instructed BBC tv in an interview.

    Nandy added that she was involved a couple of tendency for editorial requirements and the language utilized in studies to be “totally inconsistent” whether or not it’s on “Israel, Gaza … trans individuals or on this problem about President Trump”.

    The licence fee-funded broadcaster earlier this yr issued a number of apologies for “critical flaws” within the making of one other documentary, “Gaza: How To Survive A Warzone”, broadcast in February.

    In October, it accepted a sanction from the UK media watchdog for the “materially deceptive” programme whose youngster narrator was later revealed to be the son of Hamas’s former deputy minister of agriculture.

     



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleKenya’s Ruto on protests, power, and the state of democracy | Politics
    Next Article Deep State-Neocons & The Takeover Of America
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Trump posts map showing Strait of Hormuz as US territory

    August 18, 2026
    Trending News

    WHO says Congo Ebola outbreak can still be brought under control within three months

    August 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Canada announces US$50 billion plan to boost clean energy

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Iran vows ‘crushing’ attacks on US after Trump threats

    April 2, 2026

    Mahmoud Khalil calls for deportation to be halted in light of new evidence | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    May 15, 2026

    US Fed dissenters call for rate hikes over sustained inflation

    August 1, 2026
    Our Picks

    When The Rule Of Law Fails This Is A Warning Of End Of A Government

    August 18, 2026

    Legendary Drummer’s Historic First Concert Remembered

    August 18, 2026

    Trump posts map showing Strait of Hormuz as US territory

    August 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.