Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Trump purges another Republican critic with Massie defeat in Kentucky
    • US President Trump, family granted immunity from pending tax audits | Donald Trump News
    • Chase Burns is defying the odds as an early NL Cy Young candidate in his first full MLB season
    • Letters to the Editor: Altadena’s development issues started long before the Eaton fire
    • Kentucky primaries results: Massie ousted by Trump-backed Gallrein
    • Commentary: Ukraine is doing better. Now it’s Europe’s turn
    • Putin meets Xi: Why Russia and China need each other | International Trade News
    • Yankees’ Aaron Boone announces Gerrit Cole return date
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»White House says Lebanon-Israel deal extended to Feb 18
    Trending News

    White House says Lebanon-Israel deal extended to Feb 18

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJanuary 26, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    WASHINGTON: The White Home stated on Sunday (Jan 26) {that a} deal between Lebanon and Israel had been prolonged till Feb 18, as Israel missed a earlier deadline to drag troops.

    “The association between Lebanon and Israel, monitored by the USA, will proceed to be in impact till Feb 18, 2025,” the White Home stated in a quick assertion.

    Donald Trump’s White Home additionally stated that the USA would negotiate with Israel and Lebanon for the return of Lebanese prisoners captured because the Oct 7, 2023, Hamas assault on Israel, which introduced parallel preventing, at first on a small scale, between Israel and Lebanon’s Hezbollah.

    The assertion didn’t explicitly point out a ceasefire, which has been more and more doubtful as Israeli forces killed 22 people on Sunday, based on Lebanon’s well being ministry.

    The White Home additionally didn’t make any reference to France, which labored alongside the USA underneath former president Joe Biden to achieve the ceasefire on Nov 27.

    The deal ended Israel’s army marketing campaign in Lebanon in opposition to Iranian-backed Hezbollah. Below the 60-day deal, the Lebanese military was to deploy alongside UN peacekeepers within the south because the Israeli military withdrew.

    Israel made clear in latest days it had no intention to fulfill the deadline, saying Lebanon’s fledgling military had not fulfilled its facet of the deal.

    On Sunday, Israeli forces opened hearth and killed 22 individuals, together with six girls, as they returned to their villages, based on Lebanon’s well being ministry.

    The Israeli army stated it focused suspects who posed an “imminent menace” to its troops.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticlePalestinians condemn Trump’s proposal to ‘clean out’ Gaza | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Next Article Trump’s New Executive Order Could Lead to Deportation of Pro-Terror Foreign Students | The Gateway Pundit
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Trump purges another Republican critic with Massie defeat in Kentucky

    May 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Commentary: Ukraine is doing better. Now it’s Europe’s turn

    May 19, 2026
    Trending News

    Community grieves beloved San Diego mosque security guard killed on the job

    May 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Druze regain control of Sweida city after Syria announces ceasefire

    July 20, 2025

    Tariffs test Japanese carmakers’ shock absorbing powers

    July 2, 2025

    Agency data shared by DOGE online sparks concern among intelligence community

    February 15, 2025
    Our Picks

    Trump purges another Republican critic with Massie defeat in Kentucky

    May 20, 2026

    US President Trump, family granted immunity from pending tax audits | Donald Trump News

    May 20, 2026

    Chase Burns is defying the odds as an early NL Cy Young candidate in his first full MLB season

    May 20, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.