Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Ukraine’s officials to boycott Paralympics over Russian flag decision
    • White House says Iran would be ‘wise’ to take deal amid military buildup | Donald Trump News
    • New MLBPA head Bruce Meyer: ‘A lockout is all but guaranteed’
    • Contributor: City leaders are sabotaging parks and nature spots across L.A.
    • Passengers evacuated via slides in incident that temporarily suspended flights at Newark Airport
    • IEEE Course Improves Technical Writing Skills
    • Market Talk – February 18, 2026
    • Trump warns Britain not to ‘give away’ base as US mulls Iran attack
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Latest News»Syrian government, Kurdish-led SDF trade blame over northern Syria attack | Syria’s War News
    Latest News

    Syrian government, Kurdish-led SDF trade blame over northern Syria attack | Syria’s War News

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsAugust 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Defence Ministry accuses Kurdish-led SDF of injuring 4 military personnel and three civilians in rocket assault close to Manbij.

    Syria’s Ministry of Defence has accused the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) of finishing up a rocket assault on a army place in northern Syria, injuring 4 military personnel and three civilians.

    In an announcement carried by Syria’s official SANA information company, the ministry stated the army was capable of repel the assault within the countryside of the town of Manbij.

    “The military forces are working to take care of the sources of fireplace that focused the civilian villages close to the deployment strains,” the ministry stated, including in a later assertion that the army was finishing up “exact strikes”.

    However the United States-backed SDF stated in an announcement that it was responding to “an unprovoked artillery assault concentrating on civilian-populated areas with greater than ten shells” from factions working inside Syrian authorities ranks.

    The assertion made no point out of casualties.

    The incident comes after the SDF signed a deal in March with Syria’s new interim authorities to combine into state establishments.

    The SDF has managed a semi-autonomous area within the northeastern a part of the nation since 2015, and the deal, if carried out, would convey that territory beneath the complete management of Syria’s central authorities, led by interim President Ahmed al-Sharaa.

    Al-Sharaa led the lightning insurgent offensive that toppled longtime Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in December final 12 months.

    Discussions over the combination of the SDF into the Syrian state had been ongoing for the reason that fall of al-Assad, however have been hampered by divides fostered over years of civil conflict.

    The deal reached in March didn’t specify how the SDF could be merged with the Syrian armed forces.

    The SDF has beforehand stated its forces should be part of as a bloc, whereas Damascus desires them to hitch as people.

    “Whereas we reaffirm our dedication to respecting the present de-escalation preparations, we name on the related authorities within the Syrian authorities to take duty and produce the undisciplined factions beneath their management,” the SDF stated in its assertion.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleWhite Sox rebuild already showing significant progress
    Next Article EU condemns arrest of former Macau pro-democracy lawmaker
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Latest News

    White House says Iran would be ‘wise’ to take deal amid military buildup | Donald Trump News

    February 19, 2026
    Latest News

    Trump says UK’s Starmer making ‘a big mistake’ with Chagos Islands deal | News

    February 18, 2026
    Latest News

    After health rumours, UAE President MBZ seen meeting with US lawmaker | News

    February 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Supermarkets call for EU-UK deal on plant and animal exports

    April 19, 2025

    Minnesota judge orders ICE chief to appear in court | Courts News

    January 27, 2026

    Sisi says Egypt will not take part in ‘act of injustice’ displacing Palestinians

    January 29, 2025
    Our Picks

    Ukraine’s officials to boycott Paralympics over Russian flag decision

    February 19, 2026

    White House says Iran would be ‘wise’ to take deal amid military buildup | Donald Trump News

    February 19, 2026

    New MLBPA head Bruce Meyer: ‘A lockout is all but guaranteed’

    February 19, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.