Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Premier League finale: Arsenal, relegation, Champions League, Salah and Pep | Football News
    • Cardinals, Jacoby Brissett are still ‘far apart’ in contract talks
    • Evacuation orders issued in California city over chemical tank: ‘It fails or it blows up’
    • Market Talk – May 22, 2026
    • Mexico, EU to lower tariffs in bid to grow non-US trade
    • US judge dismisses indictment against Kilmar Abrego Garcia | Donald Trump News
    • NFL insider shares why Ravens’ Lamar Jackson will ‘most likely’ be traded soon
    • Column: Should Black athletes boycott racist states? Yes. Everyone should.
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Several dead in shooting incident in Montenegro, police and local media report
    Trending News

    Several dead in shooting incident in Montenegro, police and local media report

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJanuary 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    CETINJE: A gunman in Montenegro killed at the least 4 individuals, together with two kids, after opening fireplace on Wednesday (Jan 1) inside a restaurant within the historic capital of Cetinje after which going exterior and persevering with to shoot, in keeping with police and native media experiences.

    Montenegrin Vijesti TV stated a brawl on the restaurant preceded the capturing, with a lot of individuals killed on the premises. The gunman, who remained at giant, then left the restaurant, capturing and killing two kids on the road, information portal CDM reported.

    A police spokeperson stated at the least 4 individuals have been killed.

    In a stay TV broadcast from exterior a medical centre, Montenegrin Prime Minister Milojko Spajic known as the incident a “horrible tragedy” and declared three days of nationwide mourning.

    He didn’t point out the variety of casualties, however stated 4 individuals had been transferred to a hospital in Podgorica, the capital, for surgical procedure.

    “Evidently in keeping with the primary data … the perpetrator didn’t have the background of somebody who’s a member of organised crime teams. There was a brawl the place pistols have been used,” Spajic stated.

    Montenegro’s president, Jakov Milatovic, additionally reacted to the assault. “I’m shocked and horrified with the tragedy in Cetinje. … We’re praying and hoping for the restoration of the wounded,” Milatovic stated in an announcement.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleIndia clears toxic waste from Bhopal gas leak site, 40 years after disaster | Health News
    Next Article DC Restaurants Plan to Refuse Service to Trump Staffers, Republicans
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Mexico, EU to lower tariffs in bid to grow non-US trade

    May 22, 2026
    Trending News

    US Fed chair says will be ‘reform-oriented’ at glitzy White House swearing-in

    May 22, 2026
    Trending News

    EU moves to sanction Iran over Hormuz blockade

    May 22, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Judge Declines to Block National Science Foundation From Ending DEI-Related Grants

    August 4, 2025

    Masked suspect in Nancy Guthrie abduction appeared to visit her house before kidnapping: Sources

    February 24, 2026

    King Charles says his treatment for cancer can be reduced in the new year

    December 12, 2025
    Our Picks

    Premier League finale: Arsenal, relegation, Champions League, Salah and Pep | Football News

    May 23, 2026

    Cardinals, Jacoby Brissett are still ‘far apart’ in contract talks

    May 23, 2026

    Evacuation orders issued in California city over chemical tank: ‘It fails or it blows up’

    May 22, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.