Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Top CDC Officials Resign After Director’s Ouster
    • Trump cancels US$4.9 billion in foreign aid, escalating clash with Congress
    • Real Madrid vs Mallorca: La Liga – teams, start, kickoff, lineups | Football News
    • Unexpected release continues Patriots youth movement
    • Column: When the president has to say ‘I’m not a dictator,’ we’re in trouble
    • Texas Gov. Abbott signs redrawn congressional map favoring Republicans into law after Trump push
    • The Story Behind the First Karaoke Machine
    • Trump HHS Tells States To Remove Gender Ideology From Sex Ed Or Lose PREP Funding
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Latest News»Israel says 8 of 33 on Hamas list of captives to be freed are already dead | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Latest News

    Israel says 8 of 33 on Hamas list of captives to be freed are already dead | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJanuary 27, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Israel says subsequent launch of captives will happen on Thursday, adopted by one other on Saturday.

    Israel says a Hamas checklist exhibits that eight of the 33 captives to be launched within the first part of the Gaza ceasefire agreement are useless.

    Authorities spokesman David Mencer advised journalists on Monday that Hamas mentioned the opposite 25 are alive. Israel in a single day mentioned it had acquired an inventory of data on the standing of the captives from Hamas.

    “The households have been knowledgeable of the scenario of their relations,” Mencer mentioned, with out offering the names of the deceased.

    Israel has mentioned the subsequent launch of captives will happen on Thursday, adopted by one other on Saturday.

    Roughly 90 captives are nonetheless being held. Previous to this announcement, Israel believed at the very least 35 of them have been useless.

    The truce deal within the Israel-Hamas battle, introduced earlier in January after months of fruitless negotiations, took impact on January 19, bringing to a halt greater than 15 months of devastating conflict on Gaza sparked by the Hamas-led October 7, 2023 assaults.

    Beneath the primary part of the settlement, 33 captives held in Gaza are to be launched in change for greater than 1,900 Palestinians held by Israel.

    Seven Israeli ladies have been released because the begin of the truce, as have 290 Palestinian prisoners.

    Two Israeli ladies, Arbel Yehud and Agam Berger, are to be launched on Thursday together with a 3rd unidentified captive, following negotiations between Hamas and Israel.

    Their upcoming launch was introduced by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday evening as a part of the truce settlement with Hamas.

    In keeping with Israel, Arbel Yehud, as a lady and a civilian, ought to have been launched final Saturday within the second prisoner change of the ceasefire deal.

    When she didn’t seem, the Israeli authorities accused Hamas of violating the settlement and in retaliation prevented displaced Palestinians from returning to the north of Gaza.

    Hamas accused Israel of violating the ceasefire and mentioned it had knowledgeable mediators that Yehud was alive and gave ensures for her launch.

    On Monday, following Hamas’s pledge to launch Yehud and different captives this week, the blockage was lifted.

    Because of this, lots of of hundreds of displaced Palestinians in Gaza started to make the journey again to destroyed houses within the north of the Gaza Strip afterward Monday for the primary time because the devastating conflict started.

    The United Nations mentioned greater than 200,000 individuals have been noticed transferring north in Gaza on Monday morning alone.

     

    In keeping with UN knowledge, about two-thirds of all buildings in Gaza have been destroyed or severely broken in the course of the battle, and roughly 90 % of Gaza’s 2.1 million residents have been displaced.

    The Well being Ministry in Hamas-run Gaza mentioned on Monday that the loss of life toll from Israel’s conflict on Gaza had reached 47,317, with numbers rising regardless of the ceasefire as new our bodies are being discovered underneath the rubble.

    The ministry mentioned hospitals within the Gaza Strip had acquired 11 our bodies up to now 24 hours – 9 our bodies recovered after the truce, and two new fatalities. It didn’t specify how the brand new deaths occurred.

    The ministry mentioned Israeli assaults additionally wounded at the very least 111,494 individuals.

    No less than 1,139 individuals have been killed in Israel in the course of the Hamas-led assaults on October 7, 2023 and greater than 200 taken captive.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleDoes Jalen Hurts deserve more credit for Eagles’ Super Bowl run?
    Next Article Denmark boosts defence spending by $2.1 billion following US pressure
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Latest News

    Real Madrid vs Mallorca: La Liga – teams, start, kickoff, lineups | Football News

    August 29, 2025
    Latest News

    Trump seeks to cut $5bn in congressionally approved foreign aid | Donald Trump News

    August 29, 2025
    Latest News

    Russia, China slam European nations over Iran ‘snapback’ sanctions move | News

    August 29, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    California High Speed Rail Needs $7B Bailout, Could Lose Federal Funds

    March 28, 2025

    This intimate memoir of grief is a lifeline to others dealing with loss

    February 3, 2025

    Contributor: The Americans With Disabilities Act changed my life. Now my generation needs to fight for it

    July 26, 2025
    Our Picks

    Top CDC Officials Resign After Director’s Ouster

    August 29, 2025

    Trump cancels US$4.9 billion in foreign aid, escalating clash with Congress

    August 29, 2025

    Real Madrid vs Mallorca: La Liga – teams, start, kickoff, lineups | Football News

    August 29, 2025
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.