Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Indonesia president says ready to face all possibilities after US Supreme Court rejects Trump’s global tariffs
    • Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 1,459 | Russia-Ukraine war News
    • Finland thumps Slovakia to win men’s hockey bronze
    • Portable charger explodes in bed, leaves woman with chemical burns
    • Arab, Muslim countries slam US ambassador’s remarks on Israel’s right to Middle East land
    • Pakistan carries out strikes in Afghanistan after spate of suicide attacks | Pakistan Taliban News
    • No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova
    • Michael Imperioli says Sopranos characters would back Trump supporters
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Sports»Cubs acquire two-time All-Star closer in trade with Astros
    Sports

    Cubs acquire two-time All-Star closer in trade with Astros

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJanuary 26, 2025No Comments1 Min Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    The Chicago Cubs have made a giant addition to their bullpen.

    The Cubs acquired right-handed reduction pitcher Ryan Pressly in a commerce with the Houston Astros on Sunday, ESPN’s Jeff Passan reports. Pressly has waived his no-trade clause to approve the deal, and the Astros have agreed to pay a portion of Pressly’s $14M wage for 2025.

    Pressly has pitched 12 seasons in MLB. He made the All-Star workforce in 2019 and 2021 and received the World Sequence with the Astros in 2022. The 36-year-old spent the primary six seasons of his profession with the Minnesota Twins after which was traded to the Astros in 2018. The Cubs are Pressly’s third workforce.

    The Cubs primarily used Hector Neris and Porter Hodge to complete video games final season. Neris was reduce by the Cubs and signed with Houston in August, whereas Hodge stays with the workforce.

    The Cubs had robust curiosity in Tanner Scott, who selected to signal with the Los Angeles Dodgers earlier this month. Pressly ought to fill a giant want for Chicago.





    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleCity leaders need to fix the streets if they want to fix the climate
    Next Article Palestinians condemn Trump’s proposal to ‘clean out’ Gaza | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Sports

    Finland thumps Slovakia to win men’s hockey bronze

    February 22, 2026
    Sports

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026
    Sports

    Kristijan Kahlina’s net play helps Charlotte tie St. Louis City

    February 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    RFK Jr jokes about President Donald Trump’s ‘unhinged eating habits’

    January 14, 2026

    The Left’s Top Dark Money Network Of Donors

    January 7, 2026

    Why have BBC bosses resigned over a Trump speech edit? | Censorship News

    November 10, 2025
    Our Picks

    Indonesia president says ready to face all possibilities after US Supreme Court rejects Trump’s global tariffs

    February 22, 2026

    Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 1,459 | Russia-Ukraine war News

    February 22, 2026

    Finland thumps Slovakia to win men’s hockey bronze

    February 22, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.