Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Trump’s Tariffs & The New Risk Ahead
    • North Korea’s Kim Jong Un reviews country’s progress at key party congress
    • US military says it attacked vessel in Pacific Ocean, killing three people | Donald Trump News
    • Ruben Dominguez, Texas A&M seek scoring touch vs. Sooners
    • Contributor: The Supreme Court’s tariffs decision sends a clear message to Trump
    • Nancy Guthrie kidnapping probe may see resources scaled back as leads come up empty: Sources
    • IEEE Plays a Pivotal Role In Climate Mitigation Talks
    • Market Talk – February 20, 2026
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Several dead in shooting incident in Montenegro, police and local media report
    Trending News

    Several dead in shooting incident in Montenegro, police and local media report

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsJanuary 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    CETINJE: A gunman in Montenegro killed at the least 4 individuals, together with two kids, after opening fireplace on Wednesday (Jan 1) inside a restaurant within the historic capital of Cetinje after which going exterior and persevering with to shoot, in keeping with police and native media experiences.

    Montenegrin Vijesti TV stated a brawl on the restaurant preceded the capturing, with a lot of individuals killed on the premises. The gunman, who remained at giant, then left the restaurant, capturing and killing two kids on the road, information portal CDM reported.

    A police spokeperson stated at the least 4 individuals have been killed.

    In a stay TV broadcast from exterior a medical centre, Montenegrin Prime Minister Milojko Spajic known as the incident a “horrible tragedy” and declared three days of nationwide mourning.

    He didn’t point out the variety of casualties, however stated 4 individuals had been transferred to a hospital in Podgorica, the capital, for surgical procedure.

    “Evidently in keeping with the primary data … the perpetrator didn’t have the background of somebody who’s a member of organised crime teams. There was a brawl the place pistols have been used,” Spajic stated.

    Montenegro’s president, Jakov Milatovic, additionally reacted to the assault. “I’m shocked and horrified with the tragedy in Cetinje. … We’re praying and hoping for the restoration of the wounded,” Milatovic stated in an announcement.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleIndia clears toxic waste from Bhopal gas leak site, 40 years after disaster | Health News
    Next Article DC Restaurants Plan to Refuse Service to Trump Staffers, Republicans
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    North Korea’s Kim Jong Un reviews country’s progress at key party congress

    February 21, 2026
    Trending News

    Commentary: Trump’s diplomatic blitz exposes a misunderstanding of peacemaking

    February 20, 2026
    Trending News

    US in talks with India on Venezuelan oil purchase: envoy

    February 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Flu activity in US could continue to rise for weeks, top CDC epidemiologist says

    January 6, 2026

    Fake Viagra is the UK’s most seized counterfeit drug – here’s how to avoid it

    August 7, 2025

    Maple Leafs get good news with latest injury updates

    November 26, 2025
    Our Picks

    Trump’s Tariffs & The New Risk Ahead

    February 21, 2026

    North Korea’s Kim Jong Un reviews country’s progress at key party congress

    February 21, 2026

    US military says it attacked vessel in Pacific Ocean, killing three people | Donald Trump News

    February 21, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.