Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • The power struggle in the world’s narrow seas
    • Trump says US will not ‘rush into a deal’ with Iran
    • Bahrain jails nine defendants for life for ‘cooperating’ with Iran’s IRGC | Espionage News
    • Travis Kelce had classy reaction to Knicks’ Game 3 win
    • Before banning screens in early education, consider a focused approach
    • Clint Black, Lisa Hartman Black’s key to nearly 35 years together
    • India, US discuss Middle East, trade as Rubio cites progress on Iran conflict
    • Clashes in Belgrade as student-led protests demand elections | Police News
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Nigerian government secures release of 100 kidnapped schoolchildren
    Trending News

    Nigerian government secures release of 100 kidnapped schoolchildren

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsDecember 8, 2025No Comments1 Min Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    ABUJA: Nigeria’s authorities has secured the discharge of 100 schoolchildren who have been kidnapped final month in Niger state in one of many country’s worst mass kidnappings so far, native broadcaster Channels Tv reported on Sunday (Dec 7).

    The Christian Affiliation of Nigeria (CAN) has mentioned 303 kids and 12 faculty employees have been kidnapped on November 21 by gunmen at St. Mary’s Catholic boarding faculty in Papiri, a hamlet in Niger state.

    Fifty pupils managed to flee within the following hours, however since then there had been no replace on the whereabouts or situations of the opposite kids, some as younger as six, and the lacking faculty employees.

    Channels Tv didn’t instantly present particulars concerning the launch.

    The CAN and Niger state authorities mentioned they weren’t formally notified of the discharge of the kids. 

    The Nigerian authorities didn’t instantly remark.

    “We aren’t formally conscious and haven’t been duly notified by the federal authorities. We hope and pray it’s true and can be wanting ahead to when the remaining can be launched”, mentioned Daniel Atori, spokesperson for the pinnacle of CAN in Niger state.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleSyrians celebrate anniversary of Bashar al-Assad’s fall | Syria’s War News
    Next Article Inflation And Jobs – Data To Be Reviewed By The Fed
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Trump says US will not ‘rush into a deal’ with Iran

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    India, US discuss Middle East, trade as Rubio cites progress on Iran conflict

    May 24, 2026
    Trending News

    Man dies after shark attack at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef

    May 24, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Elon Musk’s Grok AI alters images of women to digitally remove their clothes

    January 2, 2026

    ‘Oh, spit!’: Five red flags loom large for Eagle

    September 6, 2025

    ‘Disrespect to US’: Ukraine slams Russia’s ‘horrific’ bombardment of Kyiv | Russia-Ukraine war News

    June 17, 2025
    Our Picks

    The power struggle in the world’s narrow seas

    May 24, 2026

    Trump says US will not ‘rush into a deal’ with Iran

    May 24, 2026

    Bahrain jails nine defendants for life for ‘cooperating’ with Iran’s IRGC | Espionage News

    May 24, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.