Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • James Comey responds to indictment, Trump’s ‘anti-weaponization’ fund for allies
    • Japanese Are Feeling The Economy Collapse In Real-Time
    • Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel
    • The world cannot afford to fail women, children and adolescents | Health
    • The ‘World Series MVPs’ quiz
    • Letters to the Editor: Altadena has two Little Leagues, and both gave their families strength
    • Luigi Mangione state trial: Certain evidence suppressed, key evidence allowed
    • Which supermarkets are cheapest for branded foods? New survey reveals some surprising results
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»UK delays Chinese embassy ruling after Beijing withholds detail
    Trending News

    UK delays Chinese embassy ruling after Beijing withholds detail

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsAugust 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    The British authorities’s division of housing stated in reply it might now rule on whether or not the venture can go forward by Oct 21 fairly than by Sep 9 as a result of it wanted extra time to contemplate the responses.

    Luke de Pulford, government director of the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China, a gaggle with ties to a global community of politicians crucial of China, which revealed the letter, stated: “These explanations are removed from passable.”

    De Pulford, a long-standing critic of plans for the embassy, stated the “assurances quantity to ‘belief me bro'”.

    The Chinese language embassy in London expressed “severe concern” over the federal government’s response.

    The embassy stated host nations have an “worldwide obligation” to help the development of diplomatic buildings.

    “The Chinese language facet urges the UK facet to fulfil its obligation and approve the planning software directly,” the embassy stated in a press release.

    Earlier this month, the embassy stated claims that the constructing may have “secret services” used to hurt Britain’s nationwide safety have been “despicable slandering”.

    The Chinese language authorities bought Royal Mint Court docket in 2018 however its requests for planning permission to construct the brand new embassy there have been rejected by the native council in 2022. Chinese language President Xi Jinping requested Prime Minister Keir Starmer final 12 months to intervene.

    Starmer’s central authorities took management of the planning choice final 12 months. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleTrump administration seeks to deport Kilmar Abrego Garcia to Uganda | Migration News
    Next Article US Scientists Observe Slower Rate of Antarctic Sea Ice Loss
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel

    May 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Oil stocks declining ‘very fast’, IEA chief warns

    May 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Ukraine drones kill four in Russia, Moscow faces biggest attack in over a year

    May 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    US aerospace and defence groups warn of higher costs from Trump tariffs

    April 22, 2025

    Palestinians ‘squeezed’ as Israel moves beyond ‘yellow line’ in Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    November 20, 2025

    Contributor: ‘Department of War’ is a more accurate label than ‘Defense’

    September 19, 2025
    Our Picks

    James Comey responds to indictment, Trump’s ‘anti-weaponization’ fund for allies

    May 18, 2026

    Japanese Are Feeling The Economy Collapse In Real-Time

    May 18, 2026

    Lebanon president says he will do the ‘impossible’ to stop war with Israel

    May 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.