Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • One statistic shows how hot the Milwaukee Brewers have been
    • Republican Sen. Joni Ernst won’t seek reelection next year, source says
    • The Majority Must Be Wrong
    • Parents of Students Killed in Minneapolis Church Shooting Share Emotional Pleas
    • EU urges US to reconsider UN summit visa denial for Palestinians
    • ‘We are on the streets’: Palestinians flee Israel’s assault on Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    • Dennis Schroder says he received racial abuse during EuroBasket game
    • Famed Tennessee sheriff who inspired Hollywood movie ‘Walking Tall’ implicated in wife’s murder
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Latest News»Trump says it is ‘up to Israel’ whether to occupy all of Gaza | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Latest News

    Trump says it is ‘up to Israel’ whether to occupy all of Gaza | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsAugust 5, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    US president’s feedback come amid warnings that increasing Israeli operations could be ‘catastrophic’ for Palestinians.

    Washington, DC – United States President Donald Trump has urged that he is not going to block attainable Israeli plans to take over Gaza.

    When requested on Tuesday about stories that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to occupy your complete Palestinian territory, Trump mentioned he’s centered on getting “individuals fed” in Gaza.

    “So far as the remainder of it, I actually can’t say. That’s going to be just about as much as Israel,” the US president advised reporters.

    Washington offers Israel with billions of {dollars} in army assist yearly, help that considerably elevated following the beginning of Israel’s battle on Gaza in October 2023.

    Israel has used pressured displacement orders to squeeze Palestinians into ever-shrinking pockets in Gaza, turning 86 p.c of the territory into militarised zones.

    However elevated army operations within the remaining a part of the territory would additional endanger the lives of Palestinians, who already endure every day bombardment and Israeli-imposed starvation.

    Netanyahu’s purported plans to overcome Gaza have additionally raises issues in regards to the security of the remaining Israeli captives held within the enclave by Hamas and different Palestinian teams.

    High United Nations official Miroslav Jenca mentioned on Tuesday {that a} full occupation of Gaza would “danger catastrophic penalties”.

    “Worldwide legislation is evident within the regard. Gaza is and should stay an integral a part of the long run Palestinian state,” Jenca advised the UN Safety Council.

    Israel withdrew its forces and settlements from the Palestinian territory in 2005, however authorized specialists have mentioned that the enclave remained technically beneath occupation, because the Israeli army continued to manage Gaza’s airspace, territorial waters and ports of entry.

    For the reason that begin of the battle in 2023, right-wing Israeli officers have referred to as for the re-establishment of Israel’s army presence and settlements inside Gaza.

    Netanyahu has additionally urged that Israel goals to remove all Palestinians from the enclave, in what would quantity to ethnic cleaning, a plan that Trump himself echoed in February.

    Trump, on the time, proposed clearing Gaza of its individuals to assemble a “riviera of the Center East” in its stead.

    The latest stories about Israel’s intention to increase its floor operations in Gaza come amid rising worldwide outcry over the deadly hunger spreading throughout the territory.

    Israel has blocked practically all assist from getting into Gaza since March, making US-backed GHF websites nearly the one locations for Palestinians to get meals.

    Lots of of Palestinians have been shot by the Israeli army whereas making an attempt to succeed in GHF amenities deep inside Israel’s traces of management. However, the US has continued to assist the organisation, regardless of worldwide pleas to permit the UN to distribute the help.

    In latest days, Israel has allowed some food trucks and air drops to distribute assist to Gaza, however the help remains to be removed from assembly the wants of the inhabitants.

    The Israeli army has additionally been accused of concentrating on assist seekers making an attempt to succeed in help vans away from GHF websites in northern Gaza.

    On Tuesday, Trump reiterated his often-repeated declare that the US has supplied $60m in assist to Gaza. His administration had provided $30m to GHF.

    “As you already know, $60m was given by the USA pretty lately to provide meals – quite a lot of meals, frankly – for the individuals of Gaza which are clearly not doing too properly with the meals,” he advised reporters.

    “And I do know Israel goes to assist us with that, when it comes to distribution and likewise cash. We even have the Arab states [which] are going to assist us with that when it comes to the cash and probably distribution.”

    Israel’s assault on Gaza has killed greater than 61,000 individuals and flattened many of the territory in what rights teams and UN specialists have referred to as a genocide.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleThe ‘Last 1,000-rushing yard season by NFL team’ quiz
    Next Article Zelenskyy says he had ‘productive’ call with Trump ahead of ceasefire deadline
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Latest News

    ‘We are on the streets’: Palestinians flee Israel’s assault on Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    August 30, 2025
    Latest News

    ‘Right to know’: Advocates renew calls for justice for Syria’s disappeared | Syria’s War News

    August 30, 2025
    Latest News

    Yemen’s Houthis confirm Israeli airstrike killed the group’s prime minister | Houthis News

    August 30, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Liberal Group Is Planning ‘Not My President’s Day’ Protests Against Trump in Every State | The Gateway Pundit

    February 16, 2025

    How will age verification for porn work and what about your data?

    July 16, 2025

    MLB Commissioner Admits President Trump Played a Role in Monumental Pete Rose Decision | The Gateway Pundit

    June 8, 2025
    Our Picks

    One statistic shows how hot the Milwaukee Brewers have been

    August 30, 2025

    Republican Sen. Joni Ernst won’t seek reelection next year, source says

    August 30, 2025

    The Majority Must Be Wrong

    August 30, 2025
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.