Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • One statistic shows how hot the Milwaukee Brewers have been
    • Republican Sen. Joni Ernst won’t seek reelection next year, source says
    • The Majority Must Be Wrong
    • Parents of Students Killed in Minneapolis Church Shooting Share Emotional Pleas
    • EU urges US to reconsider UN summit visa denial for Palestinians
    • ‘We are on the streets’: Palestinians flee Israel’s assault on Gaza City | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    • Dennis Schroder says he received racial abuse during EuroBasket game
    • Famed Tennessee sheriff who inspired Hollywood movie ‘Walking Tall’ implicated in wife’s murder
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Police probe possible arson attack as Cannes and parts of southern France suffer power cut
    Trending News

    Police probe possible arson attack as Cannes and parts of southern France suffer power cut

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsMay 24, 2025No Comments1 Min Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    CANNES: French police have been investigating a doable arson assault as being the principle trigger for an influence outage which hit the Alpes-Maritimes area in southern France on Saturday (Could 24), together with Cannes which is internet hosting its world-famous annual movie pageant.

    “We’re wanting into the chance of a hearth being began intentionally,” mentioned a spokesperson for the French nationwide gendarmerie, including that no arrests had been made at this stage.

    The native authority for the Alpes-Maritimes area had mentioned earlier on Saturday that the western a part of the world, which incorporates Cannes, was affected by a serious electrical energy outage and that RTE France was engaged on restoring energy.

    The Cannes Movie Pageant mentioned the closing ceremony would happen as deliberate on Saturday night.

    “The Palais des Festivals has switched to an impartial energy provide, permitting all scheduled occasions and screenings, together with the Closing Ceremony, to proceed as deliberate and underneath regular situations,” it mentioned in an announcement.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleAustralia begins cleanup after floods kill 5, strand thousands | Floods News
    Next Article Secretary Kennedy visits the office of refugee resettlement
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    EU urges US to reconsider UN summit visa denial for Palestinians

    August 30, 2025
    Trending News

    Prime minister of Yemen’s Houthi government killed in Israeli strike

    August 30, 2025
    Trending News

    China’s support for multilateralism is vital, says UN’s Guterres

    August 30, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Weakening Russia Conventionally Leaves Only Nuclear War

    January 10, 2025

    Trump administration rescinds Biden-era guidance requiring hospitals to perform emergency abortions

    June 4, 2025

    Trump cancels US$4.9 billion in foreign aid, escalating clash with Congress

    August 29, 2025
    Our Picks

    One statistic shows how hot the Milwaukee Brewers have been

    August 30, 2025

    Republican Sen. Joni Ernst won’t seek reelection next year, source says

    August 30, 2025

    The Majority Must Be Wrong

    August 30, 2025
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.