Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Ohio State Tops AP Preseason Poll Ahead of Tough Schedule
    • Two largest US reservoirs hit record lows amid western drought
    • Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News
    • Weekly Syllabus: AP preseason top 25 poll, QB competitions
    • Supporters rally for justice for California dog amid animal cruelty investigation
    • Fired ESPN Star Lands NFL Role Ahead of Australia Game
    • Russia summons Japan ambassador over disputed islands row
    • ‘We will not allow Gaza to be rebuilt’ until Hamas disarms, Kushner says | Israel-Palestine conflict News
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»Trending News»Gaza ceasefire talks resume as Israeli assault kills hundreds in 72 hours
    Trending News

    Gaza ceasefire talks resume as Israeli assault kills hundreds in 72 hours

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsMay 17, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    FAMINE LOOMS

    Talks since March have failed to revive a truce beneath which Hamas would launch remaining hostages captured within the October 2023 assault on Israel that precipitated the struggle. Hamas has lengthy mentioned it might not free them except Israel ends its marketing campaign; Israel says it would battle on till Hamas is dismantled.

    On the Arab League summit, Egypt’s President Abdel-Fatah al-Sisi, whose nation mediates Gaza peace talks alongside Qatar, mentioned Israel’s actions aimed toward “obliterating and annihilating” the Palestinians and “ending their existence within the Gaza Strip”.

    United Nations consultants say famine now looms in Gaza greater than two months after Israel halted all deliveries of provides. UN support chief Tom Fletcher requested the Safety Council this week if it might act to “forestall genocide”.

    Israel blames Hamas for the struggling of civilians for working amongst them and hijacking support, which Hamas denies. Israel says sufficient meals reached Gaza throughout the six-week ceasefire initially of the yr to stave off starvation for now.

    On Friday, Trump acknowledged Gaza’s growing hunger crisis and the necessity for support deliveries.

    A US-backed basis goals to begin distributing support to Gazans by the top of Might utilizing personal US safety and logistics companies. The UN has mentioned it won’t work with the group as a result of it isn’t neutral, impartial or impartial.

    Gaza’s well being system is barely operational with hospitals hit repeatedly by the Israeli navy throughout the 19-month struggle and medical provides drying up.

    The pinnacle of the Indonesian Hospital in northern Gaza, Marwan Al-Sultan, mentioned large numbers of wounded victims of the most recent bombing marketing campaign had been in crucial situation.

    “Since midnight, we’ve obtained 58 martyrs, whereas numerous victims stay beneath the rubble. The state of affairs contained in the hospital is catastrophic,” he mentioned on X.

    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu mentioned on Might 5 that Israel was planning an expanded, intensive offensive towards Hamas as his safety cupboard authorised plans that might contain seizing your entire Gaza Strip and controlling support.

    Israel’s declared aim in Gaza is the elimination of the navy and governmental capabilities of Hamas, which attacked Israeli communities on Oct 7, 2023, killing round 1,200 folks and seizing about 250 hostages.

    Its navy marketing campaign has devastated the tiny, crowded enclave, pushing almost all inhabitants from their properties and killing greater than 53,000 folks, in response to Gaza well being authorities.

    NBC Information reported on Friday, citing 5 folks with information of the matter, that the Trump administration is engaged on a plan to completely relocate as many as a million Palestinians from the Gaza Strip to Libya. All main Palestinian political teams reject any such displacement. 



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleTornadoes kill at least 21 in US states of Missouri and Kentucky | Weather News
    Next Article Ex-NFL Player Slams Minnesota AG Ellison for His Lawsuit Against Trump Admin Over Ban on Boys Playing Girls’ Sports | The Gateway Pundit
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Two largest US reservoirs hit record lows amid western drought

    August 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Russia summons Japan ambassador over disputed islands row

    August 18, 2026
    Trending News

    Trump hints at Kim contacts after scaling back Seoul drills

    August 17, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Trump’s ‘gold’ visa: Who qualifies, what it costs and why it’s divisive | Donald Trump News

    February 26, 2025

    Beyonce declared a billionaire by Forbes magazine

    December 30, 2025

    Column: Maybe the latest Democratic disarray means they’re coming to their senses

    June 17, 2025
    Our Picks

    Ohio State Tops AP Preseason Poll Ahead of Tough Schedule

    August 18, 2026

    Two largest US reservoirs hit record lows amid western drought

    August 18, 2026

    Two killed as gunman opens fire at Philippines high school, official says | Gun Violence News

    August 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.