Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • When The Rule Of Law Fails This Is A Warning Of End Of A Government
    • Legendary Drummer’s Historic First Concert Remembered
    • Trump posts map showing Strait of Hormuz as US territory
    • Iran clubs face Qatar and UAE sides at neutral venues in Champions League | Football News
    • Update on contract situation involving Penguins’ Crosby emerges
    • Letters to the Editor: Everyone should make time to enjoy nature with their loved ones
    • Ukraine launches 637 drones toward Moscow, mayor says, with Wildberries facility hit
    • OpenAI launches ChatGPT for Teens with new safety features
    Prime US News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • US News
    • Sports
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • More
      • Tech News
      • Trending News
      • World Economy
    Prime US News
    Home»US News»Ukraine launches 637 drones toward Moscow, mayor says, with Wildberries facility hit
    US News

    Ukraine launches 637 drones toward Moscow, mayor says, with Wildberries facility hit

    Team_Prime US NewsBy Team_Prime US NewsAugust 18, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    LONDON — Ukraine launched greater than 600 drones towards Moscow in a single day, in keeping with town’s mayor, representing one in all Kyiv’s largest long-range assaults of the battle to this point in keeping with information analyzed by ABC Information.

    Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin stated Ukraine launched at the least 637 drones within the path of the Russian capital from Monday evening into Tuesday morning, of which at the least 197 had been shot down by Russian air defenses over the capital area.

    The drones had been amongst 791 Ukrainian craft reported downed by the Russian Protection Ministry in a single day.

    Andrey Vorobyov, the governor of the Moscow Area, stated that at the least three individuals had been injured — amongst them a 10-year-old lady — amid the drone assaults, two within the southeastern suburbs of town and one to the northeast of town middle.

    Vorobyov additionally reported harm to residential properties in three districts to the east of Moscow and to a shopping mall, native authorities constructing and residential constructing in Kolomna to the southeast of the capital.

    On this photograph offered by Moscow’s regional Gov. Andrei Vorobyov’s official Telegram channel, flames rise from a building web site after a Ukrainian drone assault in an undisclosed space within the Moscow area, Russia, on Aug. 18, 2026.

    Moscow Area Governor Andrei Vo

    One other warehouse belonging to the Russian e-commerce big Wildberries was additionally attacked to the east of Moscow, Vorobyov stated, with a hearth breaking out on the facility.

    The corporate stated in a put up to social media that the “logistics facility” sustained “minor harm” with drone particles hitting the wall of the constructing.

    Mosoblenergo, a regional vitality supplier, stated in a put up to Telegram that greater than 5,000 prospects and 46 “socially important services” within the Moscow area had been left with out energy after the newest spherical of Ukrainian strikes.

    Short-term flight restrictions had been launched in any respect 4 of Moscow’s worldwide airports, Russia’s federal flight transport company Rosviatsiya stated on Telegram.

    Elsewhere, at the least three individuals had been injured by a drone assault within the Ryazan area of western Russia, regional governor Pavel Malkov stated, whereas three extra individuals had been injured by Ukrainian assaults within the Bryansk area, in keeping with native officers.

    Ukraine has been considerably increasing its long-range strikes deep into Russia in latest months, with prime targets together with city facilities, gasoline processing services, logistics hubs and navy websites.

    Up to now in August, Russia’s Protection Ministry has claimed the taking pictures down of at the least 11,236 Ukrainian drones — simply shy of the report month-to-month complete of 13,312 drones reported in July — and 34 “Flamingo” cruise missiles, in keeping with ministry statements analyzed by ABC Information.

    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated in a put up to social media on Monday that he met with navy leaders and mentioned “the progress of long-range operations in the course of the first half of August.”

    “We confirmed the priorities for deep strikes within the coming weeks and in September. The confirmed harm inflicted on the Russians confirms the effectiveness of our long-range technique,” Zelenskyy wrote.

    A Ukrainian rescuer smokes a cigarette on the web site of an air assault in Pechenigy, Kharkiv area, on Aug. 18, 2026.

    Sergey Bobok/AFP by way of Getty Pictures

    Russia continued its personal long-range strike marketing campaign in opposition to Ukrainian cities in a single day. Ukraine’s air pressure stated Russia launched 147 drones of assorted sorts in its newest barrage, of which 111 had been shot down or in any other case suppressed.

    Russian drone impacts had been reported in 19 areas, the air pressure stated in a put up to Telegram.

    One airstrike on the village of Pechenihy within the northeastern Khakriv area killed at the least 10 individuals, in keeping with Zelenskyy. Ukraine’s State Emergency Service stated that at the least 17 different individuals had been injured within the strike.

    “We will certainly reply to this Russian assault,” Zelenskyy wrote in a put up to Telegram.”And it’s equally essential that our companions additionally help our simply and decisive responses with their very own steps to place stress on Russia and to help Ukraine.

    In Russian assaults elsewhere, native officers stated that one individual was killed and 15 individuals injured within the southern Zaporizhzhia area.

    Two individuals had been additionally killed and one other 10 had been injured by Russian strikes within the southern Kherson area, one individual was killed and 4 others injured within the japanese Donetsk area and three individuals had been killed and three had been injured within the northeastern Sumy area, native officers stated.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleOpenAI launches ChatGPT for Teens with new safety features
    Next Article Letters to the Editor: Everyone should make time to enjoy nature with their loved ones
    Team_Prime US News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    US News

    Iran live updates: Trump posts map labeling Strait of Hormuz ‘new’ US territory

    August 18, 2026
    US News

    US, Canada hold last-minute talks to stop 50% U.S. tariffs

    August 18, 2026
    US News

    Judge blocks Trump administration from moving FBI headquarters to DC office building

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Most Popular

    Seattle police arrest armed man during New Year’s Eve celebration

    January 2, 2026

    Phillies add more pop to lineup by signing Adolis Garcia 

    December 16, 2025

    Fired federal workers decry ‘arbitrary,’ ‘haphazard’ terminations

    February 16, 2025
    Our Picks

    When The Rule Of Law Fails This Is A Warning Of End Of A Government

    August 18, 2026

    Legendary Drummer’s Historic First Concert Remembered

    August 18, 2026

    Trump posts map showing Strait of Hormuz as US territory

    August 18, 2026
    Categories
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • US News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright © 2024 Primeusnews.com All Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.